189/190 expected invitation for Registered Nurse!

Hello,

What are the chances of receiving an invitation for the ANZSCO code (254415)- Registered Nurse (Critical care & emergency). I filed an EOI with 70 points on 17th July, 2019. After Nov, 2019 my points will increase to 80 as I will get an additional 10 points for being single. Do i stand a chance to get an invitation in Dec. round?

Many Thanks!

Hi @negi

You will have good chance of invite in December 2019.

Thank You @Anil.Gupta for your prompt answer. Really appreciated. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What are the chances from 189 and How much is expected time for invitation to be received for 254412 with 80 points from Queensland?

Chances are good with 80 points.

@Anil.Gupta, thank you so much for your good work.

Please what is the current trend for registered nurse for 190 and 189?

Thank you.

Hi @LD4

How many points do you have?

@Anil.Gupta, 75points for 189 and 80 points for 190 respectively. Thank you.

Chances are good but there is no guarantee of invite given the current trend.

Hello @Anil.Gupta Are you aware of any Registered Nurse (254415) who has received invitation from VIC with 80+5 points? My EOI date is 7/08/2019 and I don’t know how long the waiting period will be.

Hi @negi

I do not know anyone yet. The thing is that i contribute to many groups and i may not even remember anything even if anyone has really reported the invite in any of the groups.

Yeah, I can understand that. Thanks!

Hi @Anil.Gupta,

Please, I will like to know from your experience if 80 points is good enough for state nomination for Registered Nurse.

DOE: 2/2/2020.

When can I expect an invitation please?

Thank you very much.

Hi @LD4

Please don’t ask the same question again and again.

I don’t have any estimate to share as states do not share any data publicly.

80 points is a good score though.