221g received 2 times (1st After drop box and 2nd after Interview)

Hi All,

Please suggest what are the outcome for my below H1-B Visa Stamping.

29th April - dropped documents through Drop Box
1st June - status changed to refused with 221g (Due to Travel Ban) and returned Passport
14th July - Received a email for Attend Interview
28th July - Attended Interview and again give 221g and same day evening received a call from consulate and asked some employer, client and Vendor details (EVC Model) and asked to sent client letter to hydfpu@state.gov.

During interview asked normal questions like how many years with employer and client, client location, employer verification letter, did you went school in US, asked verified employment verification letter and client letter and where you work in client location are employer location and why you transferred schools and there is lot of moving and given 221g and returned passport and not requested any documents during interview and later called for submit Client Letter.

same day i sent client letter to hydfpu@state,gov.

I am confuse what could be next step?

Once you submitted the requested document, the next step is to keep an eye on your emails and wait patiently to hear back from the consulate. Once the processing is completed on their side they will send you an email to submit your passport for stamping.