261313 - Chances of invite for 189 in 2020 based on the latest status

Hi Anil,

Is it a good Idea to apply for 189 or 190 visa now I have 80 points but what if I get visa can’t make first entry due to closed borders on covid 19 situation. Is it better to submit EOI after borders open?

I don’t understand your logic at all.

Even if you get invite, the PR approval can easily take more than 6 months.

Also, you can apply for extension of initial entry date.

6 months after EOI for PR approval?!!

How many months it might take to get ITA for 261313 after EOI

With 85 points?!

6 months after you have submitted the visa documents and that too after you have got invite.

Invite has no time limit. Some people have been waiting for more a year too.

Hi Chances and timeline to get ITA

85 points
189 visa
Job code 261313
EoI submitted:02-04-2020

I cannot really give any timeline. Sorry.

Hi Anil,
I have submitted my eoi for 190 nsw / Vic at 95 points and 189 at 85 points. What is possibility to get invited?
Best regards,
Sweta

Hi @Sweta

Chances are good for an invite with 85 points but the time cannot be estimated.

Thank you Anil,
What about 190 visa NSW/VIC ?
Any hopes with 95 points?

Best Regards,
Sweta

Sorry, state invites cannot be estimated.

English:20
Btech:15
Exp:10
Partner:10
Nomination:5

Total 90 points (including nomination 5 points)
For jobcode 261313
Which state is good to apply now?
And what are the chances?
What if I increase English score by 10 and nomination points (5) And it becomes 90(including nomination points) for 190 And 85 for 189 Any chances?

Hi Anil I have 85 points for telecommunication. EOI is in March, 2019.
I understand you can’t predict the time frame but do you think I have any chance of getting 189?

Sorry, I don’t reply to individual case. You can join paid member private group to get personal attention for Australia PR.

Paid group options are available here:

You can use the free app if you want to help yourself.
https://apps.truvisa.com/australia/skillselect/chance-of-invite

Hi Anil

Greetings !!

Have one query regarding 190 visa for NSW. me and my partner applied for 190 NSW PR application on 90 points for occupation 261313. I am not expecting 189 for us. when can we expect to get the invite. we are already in Sydney from past 18 months. thanks

Hi Prakash,
How do you know your number in the queue?
I applied with 90 points on 22 May 2020. I am not sure where you found the waiting queue number.
Thanks

Hi Anil,
what are the timelines for getting an invite for 190 PR with code 261313 for 85 points ,also I will be the spouse of the primary applicant so can I add my PTE and skill assessment points after my husband files for PR. Thanks in advance!

kind regards
Sin

If the primary applicant is claiming any points for spouse competent English & skilled occupation, they need to have that when they file their EOI. On the basis of that only, the total points will be calculated by skillselect and invite will be send out by State/DHA.
Also, nobody can predict the invitations seeing DHA has been so inconsistent with their invitation rounds. BTW does the primary applicant has 85 points for 190 with or without State sponsorship points?

Hi Pooja,
Thank you for responding, I understand we can claim points only if the assessment and PTE is completed before filing. I wanted to know if we can file with his existing points now and update the application once I get my skills assessed. Will that extra points gets updated and help get the invite sooner.

Yes, you can always update your EOI but whenever the EOI is updated and if there is any change in points, then your D.O.E will also change. So, you can now file EOI with his existing points and can later update it with spouse skills & PTE results. Also, whenever the D.OE is changed, it’s just like going back on the last spot of the queue for that point.

1 Like

Thanks Pooja for your quick reply