261313 Software Engineer Chance of Invite 2019 Archive

Ok Anil. Thanks for your response! Will try to increase PTE score in that case. Any tips?

Thanks
Prayas

Hi Anil, sorry for bugging again . I was just checking the immi site and noticed that 189 invite count for april is 100 only and that too minimum points 80. Does that mean i wont get an invite? Also is the invite count going to increase or reduce further.

Invite count should increase in July 2019.

Please can let me know the significance of minimum score of 80 in the site. Just wondering if 80 is the new limit.

80 is the point limit that was invited in April 2019 draw.

There is a draw date mentioned on top of the column which shows how many points were needed to get an invite in last draw.

Hi Anil,
After July,How much would be the no of invitations per month till October. what was ur assumption.
Last year remaining quota will be carry forward to these fiscal year?

I can see in 2017_2018 they issued only 15000 invitations for 189 visa.
Can I predict invitations would be in the same manner.

Hi @seetha_adhrit
A new quota will be implemented in July 2019 and 189 invites will be reduced by 42%.

Hi there.

I’ve recently updated my EOI to 75 points (including the state 5 poins). My destination is NSW. And I managed to get 20 points using the IELTS test.

When do you think I’ll be invited to apply to NSW for Visa 190?

THANK YOU.

Hi @shajari62
Chances are low at this time with 75 points for NSW invite for 261313.

Your chances will improve starting July 2019.

By the way, my occupation is software engineer.

What’s going to happen from July 2019 onwards?

Thank you.

July 2019 is start of new fiscal year for Australia Immigration and new quota is released every year.

Hi Anil.

Why 261313 (Software Engineer) is NOT on the occupation ceilings list for Visa 189?

And, the minimum points score for Visa 189 is 80 points. Doesn’t this mean that applicants with 75 points should have a good chance to be invited for Visa 190? As those with 80 points don’t tend to apply for Visa 190, and this, in turn, leaves more places on Visa 190 for those with 75 points.

What do you think?

190 invites are sent by State based on their state’s job demand. It does not affect 189 or affected by 189 visa’s demand.

Thanks, Anil.

Why 261313 (Software Engineer) is NOT on the occupation ceilings list for Visa 189?

I do not understand your question.

Hi George,

Did you receive the invite in May.

Regards,
Vishal

Hi @vishal_kumar

As per my information, people with 85 points received invites in May 2019.