A-21231-33739 09/06/2021 APPROVED User Comments PERMTracker

A-21231-33739 09/06/2021 APPROVED

This thread can be used to connect with this user’s case. Please be polite and ask meaningful questions in your conversations.

18 Likes

Please check and confirm

Is your filing date is on Sep 6th 2021 or earlier date? Please check and confirm. Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Please check and confirm

2 Likes

A-21231 - 231st day of the year should be 19th August

2 Likes

congrats . Please confirm the date of PERM filing!

1 Like

Congratulations. Devansh can you pl confirm if your priority date was september only ?

it is the number when first time online perm application started drafting. they can file later date also. so it might be correct . but he need to confirm this

5 Likes

One thing to note: Devansh joined 12 hours ago. It could very well be a error. We will not know until he confirms.

Just check with your individual attorneys. DOL is still processing May/June cases even if they have begun approving PERM for Aug Month.

1 Like

All Sept approvals till now turned out to be in error and this too looks like one as Arjan pointed out above

I don’t think anyone can tell what DOL is processing. Unless the specific attorney filed a ton of cases where in they also do a guesstimate like what AM22 is doing using all our inputs here. Everywhere it is a guessing game.

Congratulations !! if you got your approvals ! Good luck to others.

DOL officially processing July and has begun Aug also. So it is July/Aug. You are 2 months behind with your updates source.

1 Like

Sorry folks this was not approved. Still pending… I pick wrong option while joining this group. Sorry for my mistake

Did you change your status? Please confirm!

Hi Devansh, Could you update the status back to pending?

I got to know from my employer It got approved. Status changed to Approved

11 Likes

Congratulations then!!!

1 Like

When was it approved?

1 Like