ACS assessment payslip of previous employment

Hi Everyone,
Can you please help and provide some suggestions on this.

Since ACS is asking for each year’s original payslip as below mentioned.

Payment Evidence must include at least two different types of documentary evidence from the following list of categories. This must cover the beginning and end for each year of employment being claimed in the application.

I don’t have all the Payslip as original (color copy), some of them are B/W print.

My question is - can I provide payslip of any two months or it should be like 1 from Jan and 2 from Dec.

and the second question is, does ACS deduct initial 2 years from experience. My degree is B TECH CSE and all experience as a software developer.
if Yes they deduct, still there will be need of providing the Payslip?

Below is my scenario
Start of employment in company 1- Mar 2010
2010 - Initial letter of salary breakup-Original
2010 - No other payslip

2011- Salary increment letter having all breakups-Original
2011- No other payslip

2012- Jan -Payslip- original
2012- Oct & Nov Payslip- Photocopy

2013- Oct & Nov Payslip- Original
2013- may/Jun/July -Payslip - Photocopy

2014- Feb & Mar-Payslip - Original
2014-Mar -Left the company

Follow this guide:

Thanks @Anil.Gupta
My question is - can I provide payslip of any of the two months or it should be like 1 from Jan and 2 from Dec.

and the second question is, does ACS deduct initial 2 years from experience. My degree is B TECH CSE and all experience as a software developer.
if Yes they deduct, still there will be need of providing the Payslip?

Your questions have already been answered in the article. I can’t repeat them here.

Please read. If you want more information, please opt for private consultation.

Dear Anil Bro
Hope are you safe and in sound health in this pandemic situation. Can I have your experienced view in my case - I have just received an email from ACS in relation with “Missing Documents” findings.
My scenario is like below -

• I have done ACS assessment twice before for the same SOL (263111 - Network and System engineer) and the result was positive.
  • My work experience period year 2002 - 2014
  • Company-X (2002 - 2012), Company-Y (2012 - 2014)
  • I have graduated in 2009 in IT-related subject. ACS started count job experience only after my graduation period in previous ACS assessment.
  • In the latest 2020 assessment application, I have provided all payslip including tax paper from the period 2010-2014. I can ask for payslip again to that company for the period they ask but can’t provide secondary evidence. Moreover, ACS count the last 10 years of job experience where my submission was from 2010 onwards.
    In their Missing document email, they wrote
    " Original Colour scan of 2 types of payment evidences for your experience at ‘Company-X’ . Assessor has noted that you have provided payment evidences only for years 2010- 2012 which is insufficient. We require payment evidences that cover your employment period from 2002-2009.
    Each employment episode must be supported by payment evidence:
    Payment Evidence must include at least two different types of documentary evidence from the following list of categories. This must cover the beginning and end for each year of employment being claimed in the application
    ===
    My question is - As ACS they consider/count only last 10 years period from the current date - if I will not able to provide 2002-2009 pay related papers, is there chance ACS will ignore counting 2010 onwards experience? (In my application 2002-2012 job experience in one episode).