ACS experience letter - both Indian & Australian work experience

Thanks Anil for your response. Also can you please confirm regarding the work exp letter for my case…I am employed with a firm for past 5 years - 4 years offshore and last 1 year in Australia on 482 visa.

Will a single letter with R&R be enough with Indian and Australian payslips? I got the letter which mentions the Australian address of the firm though the start date is mentioned of 5 years back when I started working in offshore.

I am planning to use that for both offshore and Australian work exp as that needs to be separated. Hope that’s ok.

I suggest to get separate letters or mention India and Australia experience separately.

Hi Anil,
Thanks for you reply. I have now modified my R&R letter, and have mentioned the timelines to be on the safe side. This is because the roles and responsibilities are same for me, and there is no way I can get the letter with company’s Indian address now after travelling to Australia. By mentioning the timeline it is clear from the dates that I was present in India, and when I travelled to Australia. I have also got 1 transfer letter issued clearly mentioning when I commenced the employment in Australia which I plan to attach as well. I will now attach that letter for both India and Aus experience to separate them out, with respective payslips and tax document. Let me know if there is anything else that I should consider?

Sorry, i cannot do the calculation for you on forum.