ACS Result - Negative - insufficient documentation

I do understand this is for the new process, where in previously submitted documents will be there on ACS portal, cannot be deleted or modified. in that case ACS should consider previous assessment results…

Hi,

The same thing happened with me. My engineering degree was assessed, but they have not considered my experience. I have submitted employer roles & responsibility letter and payslips. I have sent an email to the case officer.

Any pointer would be appriciated.

did you get the result of review application?

No, I haven’t applied for review application. Could anyone can please advice what step I have to take next?

Hi @ykb12345

The next step depends on the negative result reason given by ACS.

Hi, I am also in the same boat. Have you got any response from ACS on your query?

Hi, Same guy has signed my letter too. Got negative assessment. Have you got response from ACS? Please share the response with us.

Yes, i got response they said color scan is mandatory, black and white scan no longer accepted.

Are you going to file review application now with color scans or sending them in same application via email?

i need to add all color scan copies and need to pay 395$ to review my application.

Hello,

Received my ACS result today and it has been rejected .
I submitted black and white attested copies of all documents and only submitted payment proof of current organization.I have already emailed the authorities asking for the reason for rejection , hopefully they should respond . But in the meanwhile can some one help me know why my employment is considered for 20hrs / wk instead of 40hrs ?

Hi @Mayura

Your employment letters should mention the number of hours clearly or the word ‘full time’ to be considered a 40 hour work.

Hi Anil,

My husband submitted skill assessment for 262113 code on 31st Dec 2019. He got a negative outcome saying not assessable due to insufficient documentation. His paper works were all correct as per the requirement. Kindly advise.

Regards,

Sunitha

Hi @sunithajohn

There must be something missing as you can read above with all other people getting same negative result.

I cannot really guess the reason with the limited information that you have shared for your case.

Dear Anil,

Please find below details received from ACS.

Thank you for your ICT skills assessment, which was received by the Australian Computer Society on 31
December 2019.
Your skills have been assessed to be unsuitable for migra�on under ANZSCO Code 262113 (Systems
Administrator).
You have been assessed as not mee�ng the requirements for professional informa�on technology
experience of four (4) years in a field closely related to your nominated skilled occupa�on.
Your qualifica�on has been assessed as follows:
Your Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from Bharathiar University completed May 2001 has
been assessed as comparable to an AQF Bachelor Degree with a Major in compu�ng.
Your work experience has been calculated as follows on the basis of full �me employment of at least 20hrs
per week:
Dates: 11/05 - 10/07 - 0 year(s) 0 month(s)
Posi�on: System Administrator - Not Assessable Due to Insufficient Documenta�on
Employer: Reliance Innomedia Technologies
Dates: 12/07 - 12/08 - 0 year(s) 0 month(s)
Posi�on: Systems Administrator - Not Assessable Due to Insufficient Documenta�on
Employer: Consilium Middle East FZC
Dates: 02/09 - 12/19 - 0 year(s) 0 month(s)
Posi�on: Systems Administrator - Not Assessable Due to Insufficient Documenta�on
Employer: Orion Engineering Consultants

It seems the ‘roles and responsibilities’ letter had insufficient information.

Thank you so much Anil…

Hi
My ACS result is negative as follows:

Your skills have been assessed to be unsuitable for migration under ANZSCO Code 261313 (Software Engineer).

You have been assessed as not meeting the requirements for professional information technology experience of four (4) years in a field closely related to your nominated skilled occupation.

Your qualification has been assessed as follows:

Your Bachelor of Technology in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Uttar Pradesh Technical University completed August 2009 has been assessed as comparable to an AQF Bachelor Degree with a Major in computing.

Your work experience has been calculated as follows on the basis of full time employment of at least 20hrs per week:

Dates: 06/10 - 03/13 - 0 year(s) 0 month(s)

Position: Quality Analyst and Software Engineer - Not Assessable Due to Insufficient Documentation

Employer: -----------

Dates: 04/13 - 01/16 - 0 year(s) 0 month(s)

Position: Quality Analyst and Software Engineer - Not Assessable Due to Insufficient Documentation

Employer: -----------

Dates: 02/16 - 11/19 - 3 year(s) 10 month(s)

Position: Professional One Product Test and Software Engineer Employer: ----------

My 4 years with last employer was completed on Feb 2020. Shall I apply for reassessment now or I should review my assessment for reason of rejection of first two companies due to insufficient documentation.

I only need positive skill assessment as I am secondary applicant. Pl guide.

Hi @vishnuverma_glb

My suggestion is to review the reasons of negative assessment and then reapply for assessment.

1 Like

Hi,

I have received result letter saying unsuitable for migraton under ANZSCO Code 261313 (Software Engineer) due to insfufficient documentation for professional information technology experience of two (2) years in a field closely related to my nominated skilled occupation.

Below are the details of documents uploaded.
Previous employer
Dates: 02/11 - 05/19 - 08 year(s) 3 month(s)
Position: Senior Associate
Documents uploaded :

1. Roles and Responsibilities letter
  2. Separation letter
  3. Pay slips of last 3 months
  4. Last 3 years of Income Returns

Current employer:
Dates: 05/19 - till date - 0 year(s) 9 month(s)
Employer: Tata Consultancy Services
Documents uploaded :

1. Roles and Responsibilities letter (Notary)
  2. Pay slips of last 3 months

I wrote mail to ACS for clarification, below is the response from thier end

1. For employment at Cognizant:
    a) Applicant has attached payslips of only 3 months of 2019 to claim an employment of 8 years. The evidence should cover starting and end of each year of employment.
    b) The second payment evidence attached is an ITR-V form from India, which is not valid since it does not have the name of the employer. Documents MUST cite the applicants and employers name.

2. For employment at TCS:
    a) Applicant has attached only one category of pay evidence (payslips) as against minimum 2 categories required.
    b) Deponent’s service letter/relieving letter confirming the dates served in the company are missing.
    c) The statutory declaration attached is not valid as it does not contain the words “Sworn Before, Signed Before or Witnessed Before” the notary/authorized witness.

I have some queries related to upload documents to go for review, kindy let me know what are the documents should i be uploading to get positive outcome.

For employment at Cognizant:
1. I can get only last 6 months of payslips
2. I can get only last 3 years of Form 16
3. Provident fund deduction - can i upload passbook from epfindia?
4. Bank statement- should i be upload salary credit transaction for all the years (8)?

For employment at TCS (current):

1. Payslips- i can upload all 9 months of payslips
  2. Notary - Updated one will be uploaded but how i do deal with end date?
  3. Bank statement- i can upload it.
  4. Deponent’s service letter/relieving letter confirming the dates served in the company are missing.- how to handle this?