ACS Result - Negative - insufficient documentation

Hi @vishnuverma_glb

My suggestion is to review the reasons of negative assessment and then reapply for assessment.

1 Like

Hi,

I have received result letter saying unsuitable for migraton under ANZSCO Code 261313 (Software Engineer) due to insfufficient documentation for professional information technology experience of two (2) years in a field closely related to my nominated skilled occupation.

Below are the details of documents uploaded.
Previous employer
Dates: 02/11 - 05/19 - 08 year(s) 3 month(s)
Position: Senior Associate
Documents uploaded :

1. Roles and Responsibilities letter
  2. Separation letter
  3. Pay slips of last 3 months
  4. Last 3 years of Income Returns

Current employer:
Dates: 05/19 - till date - 0 year(s) 9 month(s)
Employer: Tata Consultancy Services
Documents uploaded :

1. Roles and Responsibilities letter (Notary)
  2. Pay slips of last 3 months

I wrote mail to ACS for clarification, below is the response from thier end

1. For employment at Cognizant:
    a) Applicant has attached payslips of only 3 months of 2019 to claim an employment of 8 years. The evidence should cover starting and end of each year of employment.
    b) The second payment evidence attached is an ITR-V form from India, which is not valid since it does not have the name of the employer. Documents MUST cite the applicants and employers name.

2. For employment at TCS:
    a) Applicant has attached only one category of pay evidence (payslips) as against minimum 2 categories required.
    b) Deponent’s service letter/relieving letter confirming the dates served in the company are missing.
    c) The statutory declaration attached is not valid as it does not contain the words “Sworn Before, Signed Before or Witnessed Before” the notary/authorized witness.

I have some queries related to upload documents to go for review, kindy let me know what are the documents should i be uploading to get positive outcome.

For employment at Cognizant:
1. I can get only last 6 months of payslips
2. I can get only last 3 years of Form 16
3. Provident fund deduction - can i upload passbook from epfindia?
4. Bank statement- should i be upload salary credit transaction for all the years (8)?

For employment at TCS (current):

1. Payslips- i can upload all 9 months of payslips
  2. Notary - Updated one will be uploaded but how i do deal with end date?
  3. Bank statement- i can upload it.
  4. Deponent’s service letter/relieving letter confirming the dates served in the company are missing.- how to handle this?

Hi @Bhupal_Cheedarla

Please read above discussion and then the complete list of financial documents that can be used for ACS assessment.

2 Likes

Thank you @Anil.Gupta, I have read the dicsussions and the complete list of financial documents that can be used for ACS assessment but below are the my specific questions related to financial documents, please let me know how to proceed with right documents?

For employment at Cognizant: 02/11 - 05/19 - 08 year(s) 3 month(s)

1. Cognizant provides only last 6 months of payslips
  2. Cognizant provides only last 3 years of Form 16
  3. Provident fund deduction - can i upload passbook from epfindia?
  4. Bank statement- should I be upload salary credit transaction for all the years (8)?

For employment at TCS (current):

1. Payslips- i can upload all 9 months of payslips
  2. Notary - Updated one will be uploaded but how i do deal with end date?
  3. Bank statement- i can upload it.
  4. Deponent’s service letter/relieving letter confirming the dates served in the company are missing.- how to handle end date?

Hi @Bhupal_Cheedarla

If you read the article carefully, it clearly says that financial document from start of each and end of year is enough to prove each year of employment.

Now, it is up-to you what all documents you have and what not.

ACS does not need every month’s financial document.

Hi @Anil.Gupta

Recently i have been rejected with the ACS for my 10 years experience due to insufficient payment evidence. I have provided them following:

1. Job duties letter from cmpany
  2. Bank statement of of last 10 years highlighting my salary details (However here my company name is not mentioned because they donot follow HR rules)
  3. Attached canceled check of company where on which company name and account number was mentioned.
  4. Company registeration information of MSME India.
  5. Salary slips of last 10 years.

I do have FORM 16 but on that the company owner name has been mentioned as tax deductor because he is the sole proprietor of the company. Kindly suggest me how should i proceed further on with review ?

I will be very thankful to you.

Hi @Singh_Multani

The company name needs to be shown on all financial documents. If not, then you should get a letter on letter head from employer clearly stating the name they use for financial transactions.

Hello @Anil.Gupta

Thanks for the reply. I have got following response when i contacted them back

Dear Baljinder,

Thanks for your email.

Please note that the ACS are under no obligation to request additional documentation as applicants are advised to ensure they have read the [Skills Assessment Guidelines for Applicants](file:///C:/Users/Renju.Skills/Downloads/SkillsAssessmentGuidelinesforApplicants%20(2).pdf) and that their application is decision ready before applying –

Your application must be decision ready before you submit an online application which means all your education and employment documentation must meet the ACS requirements to gain a suitable assessment.

All the documentation must meet our requirements as per the [Skill Assessment Guidelines for Applicants](file:///C:/Users/Renju.Skills/Downloads/SkillsAssessmentGuidelinesforApplicants%20(2).pdf) otherwise cannot be assessed even if you had a previous suitable assessment

Please note that there are no other alternatives other than what is stipulated in the guidelines.

Your employment experience at ‘Idea Foundation’ was not assessable due to following reasons noted by the assessor:

a) Assessor had some concerns over the payslips provided, the signature is exactly the same, positioned in the same spot across them all despite the date of when the payslip was produced, therefore not acceptable

b) Moreover many salary slip amounts and dates do not match with the bank statement provided.

c) The bank statements do not identify the employer and the salary slips do not identify the bank account number to cross-verify.

3rd part form 26AS for all years and/or government issued EPF statement for all years must be provided

Please refer [Skill Assessment Guidelines for Applicants](file:///C:/Users/Renju.Skills/Downloads/SkillsAssessmentGuidelinesforApplicants%20(2).pdf)

If you would like to have additional documentation assessed, you can lodge a Review application within 60 days of your result letter. Please refer to the ACS Review and Appeal Information for further information.

1. all payslips always have same format i am not sure how they can reject them. Now i am planning to submit all payslips with original sign & company stamp.
  2. I have all my salary slips having same date except for few because the payslips were generated earlier & my pay was delayed due to some issue at the bank end.
  3. For bank statement i have given them the cancelled check. But now i am planning to give them a letter from company where mentioning they are transfering the amount to my account from their account. Kindly suggest do i take Affidavit for it or would be ok to be on company letter head ?
  4. I have only one year of form 60 but for previous years i dont have because company donot deduct tax prior to that. Kindly suggest on this point please ?

Hi @Singh_Multani

Why didn’t the company deduct taxes earlier?

You can get an affidavit from company to show the bank account number.

it is a very small company with only 15 employees. They always said that they are not liable to deduct tax because government rule if more than 20 employees. We also did not ever asked because we did not realize how important it is.

A post was split to a new topic: Extend ACS review extension from 60 days due to Coronavirus

Hi @Anil.Gupta

A similar situation happened to me and have received the below response from ACS
Can you help
. I received below negative response from ACS and I fail to understand the reason as I had submitted colored copies of my degree and mark sheets.

Also for professional experience, I had submitted, notarized affidavit, company letter stating non-issuance of roles and responsibilities letter, Bank statement, IT returns, payslips

Waiting for your valuable feedback on how to steer this forward
Thanks in anticipation

<<<<

Thank you for your ICT skills assessment, which was received by the Australian Computer Society on 24 June
Your ICT skills have been assessed as unsuitable for migration under ANZSCO Code 261312 (Developer
Programmer).
The following qualification does not meet the ACS suitability criteria:
Your Bachelor of Engineering from Maharishi Dayanand University completed May 2010 could not
be assessed due to lack of information /documentation and therefore it does not meet the
requirements of the ACS as stated in the policy manual.
Your work experience has been calculated as follows on the basis of full time employment of at least 20hrs
per week:
Dates: 03/11 - 06/20 - 0 year(s) 0 month(s)
Position: Technical Lead - Not Assessable Due to Insufficient Documentation
Your work experience has been calculated as follows on the basis of full me employment of at least 20hrs
per week:
Dates: 03/11 - 06/20 - 0 year(s) 0 month(s)
Position: Technical Lead - Not Assessable Due to Insufficient Documentation
Employer: Country: Outside Of Australia

This is legit document and company name will be verified upon verifying the ITR-V. I do no undertand why ACS thinks it is not valid document.
When we file ITR, employer name and their TIN no is mentioned and on ITR-V there would be barcode to validate the it.
Experts, please give your opinion on it.

One more thing I would like to ask, if ACS is not considering the ITR-V then ACS will not consider EPFO statement as it also doesn’t have Employer name.
Experts, please give your opinion on this too.

@Mayur_Aggarwal : You can submit form 26AS from TRaces. It will have a company name and your name on it. Also EPFO passbook will have your name and company name on it. ITR-V is not acceptable. I recently filed for ACS and they emailed me stating ITR-V is not an acceptable document.
They suggested to upload form26as which I did.

1 Like

Is it mandatory for the payslips to be in color ? In both the companies I worked for gives only black and white payslips, in fact done in excel. Will ACS reject them ?

Color and format should not matter as long as they are genuine and a second financial proof supports them.

Hi Anil,

My husband got negative result two times and below are the results we got. We have a doubt on how they take the time period.

1st time
He was assed with (0) years experience due to insufficient documents with below result.

You have been assessed as not mee�ng the requirements for professional informa�on technology
experience of four (2) years in a field closely related to your nominated skilled occupa�on.

2nd time
He was assessed for 3 years and 2 months. ( no any reasons were given as not qualified) but got a negative result with as below.

You have been assessed as not mee�ng the requirements for professional informa�on technology
experience of four (4) years in a field closely related to your nominated skilled occupa�on.

Do you have any idea with this?

Hi Anil,

I have got negative outcome for my ACS. Below is the response received as clarification-
’ The declarant must provide their current contact details and at least one of the following as evidence of their working relationship with the applicant:

• Employment certificate/statement of service on official company letterhead
  • Leaving certificate if no longer working at the same company

For these years you have also only provided us with one form of payment evidence, which was certified therefore unable to be accepted.’

I replied to them saying 'that the document provided with filename xxx has the information of declarant contact details on the company letter head and this is also his employment reference. Please let me know if this can’t be accepted.

The certified payslips referred to in the email got carried forward from previous ACS application and I was unable to remove these.
So, I have provided all the payment evidence (without certified copy) covering beginning and end of the year for the Australia and outside Australia experience.’

Kindly assist as I am unable to understand where I made a mistake, all the correct document has already been provided.

Thanks.