ACS skill assessment negative result - insufficient documentation

Hi Anil,

I have got my skills assessment result today which states that they couldn’t assess due to insufficient documentation.

But I have attached all the necessary documents as per the guidelines and also applied under RPL category for the ANZSCO code Developer Programmer since my bachelor’s degree is in EEE.

Also I have work experience until December 2014 which is almost 7.3 years. After that I am not working due to H4 visa.

I have got 79+ in PTE but I couldn’t lodge my EOI due to skills assessment.
What can I do? Going for review under new category? thank you.

Can you share the ACS letter here?

Rejection due to “insufficient documentation” means that you did not submit enough evidence of your jobs and education.

Hello Anil,
My education got assessed positively however my work ex got assessed with Negative result. The reason they mentioned is ‘ not assessable due to insufficient documentation’.

I have written to ACS for the next steps. In the meantime, can you shed some light on what could be cause as per your experience ? What options do I have?

I have followed your blog point to point and initiated the ACS assessment process. I have also uploaded employment reference letter in the format per your blog with modifications with respect to my roles. Not sure what went wrong.

Hi @trupti_savant

When did you file your ACS assessment? After Sep 2019, ACS has changed the process and now need 2 financial documents to prove your job salary payments too. Did you send those?

Also, were the employment letters real?

I filed the assessment on 18th November 2019. I was not aware of the financial documents. I will have to check on their site, it wasn’t prompted during the course of the application either.

Yes, Employment reference letters were issued to me by my employer in their letterhead. I had scanned them, certified and notarized by an Advocate. Just as you mentioned in your blog.

Hi Trupti, what did you do? I got a negative assessment.

Please suggest what to do next.

hey did you get any info regarding that?

Hi Trupti,

Have you got any response from ACS regarding your query? please share your experience here would be helpful for others! Even my husband is facing the same issue, we had sent out an email to ACS support team still awaiting for their response.

Thanks

Did you sent any email to ACS with your questions? if not please send an email immediately asking them to clarify why and what are the additional documents required further to review the application.

As Anil mentioned, they are asking for two financial documents. They also asked me to re-read the latest updated application guideline document and follow the instructions.

I still had couple of questions:

1. How many salary slips need to be produced? If a person has served a company for 6 years then producing 6 years of salary slips is not practical. ACS didn’t clearly respond to this question.
  2. Whether the salary slips need to be certified or notarised?
    As the per the latest update in the application guideline, there is no mention of certification or notarisation of any documents. So, I’m thinking the documents need not be notarised.

FYI, I’m still in the process of collecting the financial documents for my employments. Once I get them I would apply for review( again going to cost me around 300 bucks)

Anil, it will be helpful if you could update the blog with the latest information by connecting with someone whose assessment is positive with ACS in the recent days. Thanks in advance.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Can NAATI test be taken from India?

Thanks for sharing your experience, We didn’t receive any update from ACS team.

Its a good idea to create a blog with latest instructions. hope for the best.

Thanks

Hi Anil,

We have received an email clarification from ACS, they suggested us to go for review with additional required documents. we would request you to please create a blog and create an awareness to the people whoever is going for re-assessment.

The below is the response from ACS:

"All the documentation must meet our requirements as per the Skills Assessment Guidelines for Applicants otherwise cannot be assessed even if you had a previous suitable assessment"

Thanks

Hi @trupti_savant

You have to share 1 payslip from start and 1 payslip for end of each year of work experience.

Example: For each year of your work from Jan 2018 to Dec 2019, you can share these payslips:

1. Jan 2018
  2. Dec 2018
  3. Jan 2019
  4. Dec 2019

You also need to provide a second financial proof too which can be the bank statement for the same month that you are providing payslip for.

Hey Anil,

As per the ACS guidelines, the bank statement we are providing must have an entry for salary in the below format: ……
However, some of my salary entries do not adhere to the above said format. It just has an entry like “Salary . Do you know if ACS has accepted such bank statements for positive assessments?

What other documents except salary slips, w2 or form16 or bank statements are considered as valid financial documents?

If the amount on your salary slip and the bank statement matches, then it should be acceptable by ACS.

The other financial document could be insurance paid by employer or provident fund statement.

I have applied for review on 16th Dec and will let you know about the output.

update, one of the person who faced this issue, submitted a review file and he got the positive feedback. He also got the same issue to add additional documents for the evidence.
He submitted review on 18th Dec and got the result on 6th Jan on priority basis.

2 Likes

Update 2: I have received the positive ACS result. Submitted the review application with all payslips and all bank statements and ITR on 13th Dec. Got the review result on 10th Jan 2020

2 Likes

Congratulations @nbagri

Thanks for sharing your result.