My situation :
Current Status : H1B (i-140 approved)
i94 : 02-Nov-2020.
H1B extension application yet to file .
My spouse:
Current Status : H4,H4EAD
i94 : 02-Nov-2020.
H4,H4 EAD yet ot file.

Can my spouse’s attorney file H4/H4EAD extension based on my current H1B petition(expiring 02-Nov) , receive RFE or NOID ? and then by the time provide the H1B extension receipt number (Assuming by the time RFE is received ,H1b extension has been applied )

the reason I am asking is my current employer is not filing H1B extension until i94 expiry is within one month ,hence my spouse employer’s is not able to submit H4/H4EAD extension.
is there any example where people have been able to get h4/h4ead approvals ?

I don’t think this will work. USCIS will approve the H4 EAD only upto Nov 2020 and that will be wastage of your money.

Husband H1 Visa recently had amendment along extension.Both got approved in March 2020 for 3 years. My H4 extension did not go along with his H1. My H4 will get expire in April 2021. I need to apply H4 and EAD .
My question is when i can apply H4 extension only ?
Please advise.

You can apply H4 extension 180 days before current one’s expiry.

My friend has same case as mine last year and applied H4 and H4EAD separate. She applied H4 EAD on 180 days timeline as per requirement but she applied H4 in May 2019 while her existing H4 was expiring at March 2020. She informed me H4 alone may be applied before 1 year of expiration if H1 is approved. i was trying to take second opinion at your forum before applying.