Applying for EAD after name change

I need advice on applying for EAD after a name change.

I reside in Austin, Texas. I recently got my name corrected in my Indian passport due to FNU issue and also got my surname changed after marriage.

I also got my Texas state DL updated with my new name using a court order.

My EAD is still in my old name. How can I get my name corrected in my EAD? Could you please let me know what forms or documents will I need to submit.

As per my information, you should file a new H4 EAD application with new name and passport.