AUS 189 and 190 chances for 263312 - Telecommunications Network Engineer with 80 points

HI,
I have following questions:

1. I have applied for ENGINEERS AUSTRALIA Skill assessment on 25 Sep 2019. How much time can be expected for assessment at normal time?
  2. I will send EOI for 263312 - Telecommunications Network Engineer with estimated 80 points. how much percentage is changes to get EOI for 189 or 190 incurrent scenario and when I will get it approx?
  3. In which provinces I should applied for 190 AUS?

You have filed for assessment or EOI? Are you sure you know the difference between the two?

HI,
I have following questions:

1. I have applied for ENGINEERS AUSTRALIA Skill assessment on 25 Sep 2019. How much time can be expected for assessment at normal time?
  2. I will send EOI for 263312 - Telecommunications Network Engineer with estimated 80 points. how much percentage is changes to get EOI for 189 or 190 incurrent scenario and when I will get it approx?
  3. In which provinces I should applied for 190 AUS?

Hi @vishnuverma_glb

We do not have information about estimated time for engineers Australia assessment.

The estimate for invite can be given only when you have filed the EOI.

I suggest to apply for all states.

Hi Anil,

Good day!

I have submitted EOI for code Telecommunications Network Engineer 263312 for both 189 and 190(all states) with points 85 and 90 respectively. The DOE for the EOI is 06/11/2019. Below are my questions:

1. As per the current trend, invite is being issued for 95. Do I hold any chance of getting any invitation in the coming months?

2. Also, I have one confusion. Why this job code 263312 is never listed in the below immigration site?

immi.homeaffairs.gov.au —>>invitation round
(putting incomplete link, as I am a new user, and not allowed to put link)

I have never received fair guidance from my agent regarding the whole process. Your inputs will be highly appreciated.

Thank you!
Varnika Bassi

Hi @Varnika_Bassi

The points requirement should come down in 3-4 months as it is difficult to sustain at 95 points unless everybody is getting high points.

The invitation round page does not show points for each job code separately. It only mentions ANZSCO codes for pro rated categories.

Fair enough.
Thanks Anil for the inputs.

Hi

What chance i have in 263312 telecom network engg with 80 points.

Hi @Sunny_Mehla

Chances are low for 80 points with current trend.

Hi Anil
As per Jan 2020 invitation round, cut off for 189 is 90. Does that mean as on January 2020, all 95 and above points have been invited and now there will be few 95 pointers who lodged their applications after Jan 2020? What are chances of getting invited as Telecommunication Engineer with 85 points?

Hi @vishnuverma_glb

Yes, it does mean that all 95 pointers till Jan 10 would have received invite.

The point requirement should come down to 85 soon.

Hi Anil,

I have EOI - 26/02/2019 - with 80 points- Telecommunication Network Engineer - 263312. What are the chances of getting an invite before August please?

Chances are low for an invite as per current trend.

Hi Anil,
Any chance for telecom network engg 263312 at 85 point with date of effect 21/08/2020…

Thanks,
aravind