Automatic Visa Revalidation


I am currently on L1 and have an expired visa. If I change the status to H1( first time with no stamping), after the COS approval can I use the AVR to re enter from Canada to US? If yes,
How many times can this be done?

@anil_am22 please advise

So I am allowed to use the AVR? The link didn’t talk about expired L1 visa stamping but entering on H1 approval notice.