My husband’s employer has filed my L2 , L2 EAD concurrently with my husband’s L1B (individual) on April 9th 2021 (L1 filed in premium processing).
Received RFE on L1 on April 16th 2021. We are Yet to receive the RFE notice.
Current L2 and EAD is expiring in August and I’m on the verge of loosing my job.
Do you know if I can receive biometrics for L2, while primary application L1’s approval/RFE response is pending?
Attorney mentioned that USCIS is not entertaining requests for ecopy and that physical copy can take up to 4 weeks due to pandemic. Is this true and is there any alternative as we are losing precious time?