Can an H4 visa holder work for an Indian company with an INR salary?

Hi ,
My H4 EAD is expiring soon, can i change my payroll to India and continue my work, if my EAD cant get renewed on time.

Legally, you cannot work while you are physically in the USA without an approved H4 EAD.

Rest depends on your risk taking capacity.