Can dependent enter Australia alone and Search Jobs after PR?

Hi Anil,
I have a doubt,
I want to apply for the pr with the job code 261313. I am the main applicant and my husband is dependent. If I got the PR can my husband go and find job in Australia without me landing in Australia.

Australia PR is given to each individual and they can enter alone.

Your spouse can go and search for jobs and even start working alone in Australia.