Can I work on my existing H4 EAD after I travel outside USA and get my H4 visa stamped?

Hello, currently I am on H4 extension and my existing H4 EAD valid till February 2025. I am traveling to India where I have to go for H4 visa stamping. When I come back to USA, can I work on my already existing H4 EAD that is valid till February 2025 or do I have to apply for a new H4 EAD as my visa visa will get stamped? Do I have to notify USCIS about anything that my H4 visa got stamped?

You can keep using your existing EAD as long as it is valid. Visa stamping do not invalidate your EAD.

1 Like