Chance of invite 261111 ICT business Analyst 2019 Archive

Dear Anil,

My EOI lodgement date was 14th March with 75 points in 189. I cannot increase my points further. I have been working as a ICT BA and living in NSW from last 18 months. I saw in one of your blog that the point system is changing and looking at the post “singles” will be benefited mostly. I am single as well. Do you think any chance of being invited this year in 189 or 190?

Thanks and Regards,
Siddhant

Hi @Siddhant_Malik

You have good chance of invite by NSW in next few months.

You should also gain 10 points in November 2019 automatically.

1 Like

Thanks Anil,

I hope for the best. The answers and predictions have been great by you!
With reduction in annual visa and invites, its has certainly become difficult to get an Australian PR.

1 Like

Hi Anil,

I’m working in the ICT field - both 261111 ICT Business Analyst and 135112 ICT Project Manager are relevant to my profile. If I apply visa 189 with ICT Business Analyst (MLTSSL) we get 80 points, but due to additional criteria required from Jul (need to live/work in NSW), I cannot apply for 190 with this occupation code. However, if I apply visa 190 (for NSW) with ICT Project Manager (STSOL) points are 85. What do you suggest - 189 with Business Analyst or 190 with Project Manager? Is it possible that by the time I apply the STSOL occupation is removed from NSW?
Your response is highly appreciated.

Hi @RAD

I suggest to apply 189 as it has better chances of invite.

Thanks for the response Anil. I’m also aiming to claim partner points. My spouse can get positive assessment for both ICT Business Analyst and Management Consultant (both are MLTSSL). Which one should we select? Also is there a possibility to apply for SC 190 with ICT Business Analyst for Victoria or Queensland? NSW is out as we don’t meet the additional criteria.

Hi @RAD

For spouse points, you should choose the spouse ANZSCO code that falls in same occupation list as yours.

You can apply for Victoria.

Hi Anil,
Good morning!
Are August invitation round results out? Any chance for ICT BA with 75 points (189)?

Just for my understanding, what is the reason for not going with ICT Project Manager? We can get extra points, that’s why I’m confirming. Do you know any trends for NSW state nomination for ICT Project Manager?

Hi @RAD

You can apply for both in separate EOIs if you can get the positive assessment.

Have you already got the assessment? If not, then first get the assessment as you may get surprises with assessment too.

Hi Anil,

Based on the latest trend , Is there a chance to get invite for 261111 Business analyst with 80 points from Victoria state before December. I will lose 10 points after Dec 2019.

Hi @Amit19

If you have 80 points without counting state points, then chances are good.
If you have 70 points without state points, then chances are low.

Thanks for the update. I have 80 points including state points.

Hi Anil, I have 75 points in 189, with date of effect 30th July 2019, Partner also skilled with positive acs in same ANZSCO Code and competent English, and 80 points (190 - Victoria) with date of effect 30th July 2019.
What could be the chances of getting an invite?

Hi @Amit19

Chances are low for an invite till November. You will get invited after November as per my estimate.

Hi Anil,

I have submitted 189 with 75 points (261111-ICT Business Analyst) and 190 with 80 points (261111-ICT Business Analyst) for NSW and Victoria, can you suggest till when I have the chance to get the invitation.

Hi Anill,
please if you receive the invitation with 70 points let us know. As many people don’t update their current status and we can not know how the process are going.

Hi @tanvipul

Chances are low for an invite with 75 points in 189 category. You may get an invite from state though.

What is the expected wait time??

For both 189 and 190?

Still I cannot see the August 2019 invites on (Immigration and citizenship Website) , do you know how many invites are issued in August 2019??

Hi @tanvipul

At this time, wait time for 189 is more than 5 months.

I don’t know when state will send an invite.