Chance of invite for architect 232111 - 2019 Archive

Hi Anil. It is 232111 for an Architect

Hi @Archi_lots

The chances are good for a 189 invite in either Dec or Jan draw. 190 invite cannot be estimated as states do not share any data.
The current PR processing time is 8-12 months once you have submitted all your documents after getting an invite.

Hi @Anil.Gupta

Hope you are well. I had asked you regarding the chances of invitation a few months ago. Here are the details below and would like to know your opinion on when I could potentially get an ITA (for 189) after the November changes.

ANZSCO code : 232111 architect
Current points : 70
DOE : 6th Feb, 2019
Points after November : 70 +10 (single) = 80

Thank you

Hi @ram_krishnan

Chances of invite with 80 points are good after November.

Thanks for your reply

Gday Anil,
Really glad that you are able to help people.
(I am one of them)
ANZSCO - Architect [232111] MLTSSL [AACA]
EOI Submitted - July 2019
Visa - 189 (Single Applicant)
Points - 75 ( would change to 85 in Nov??)
TR expiry - Feb 2020 ( :open_mouth: )

I was wondering if it was possible to get invited before i book a one-way ticket home?

Regards,

Hi @Esky_SK

You should be able to get an invite after Nov 2019 changes. My estimation is Dec 2019.

Thank you Anil. We submitted yesterday. We actually have 80 and 85 points. Will this help?

Hi,

My partner and I lodged an EOI for the 189 and 190 Visa on 14.10.19, we have 80 and 85 points respectively. We are both Architects (232111). How long roughly will it take to be invited?

Hi @Archi_lots

You should be able to get 189 invite by Dec 2019. 190 invite cannot be estimated.

Thanks Anil. I really hope so!

Hi Anil, if we were to receive an invitation for December, would we have heard by now?

Hi @Archi_lots

Yes, that’s correct. If you have not received an email yet for invite, then you can assume that your EOI was not selected.

Ok thanks. Fingers crossed for January. For statistics for the 190 I have been looking on Immitracker.

Following the changes on 16th November, we are entitled to an extra 5 points. Our immigration agent is aware of this, however, should we have updated our EOI or is this automatic?

Are you paying your immigration agent or has he filed your application for free?

Anyways, you would have for the points automatically if you were eligible and your eligibility criteria was already added in your EOI.

Yes, we have paid an immigration agent to help us prepare and submit everything. Why do you ask?

I have been trying not to bombard them with emails. Should they be able to give us timescales do you think?

If you are paying the agent, then they should be able to answer all your questions related to Australia immigration.

Hello everyone,
Does anyone know any agent who has successfully processed a PR application for an onshore architect in Australia? I have been to 17 agents including 3 lawyers and sadly no body ever processed a case for an architect 232111.
Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

Unfortunately they have said they cannot provide any advice on timescales as each client is different. We have just participated in a webinar on the down under centre website and they have said that it is unlikely we will receive an invite for the 189 without 95+ points. They also said that if NSW haven’t invited you pithing 3 months it is unlikely that they will. Any thoughts?