Chance of Invite for Software Testers 261314 in 2020

Hello Rakesh,

I don’t have any direct link with me right now. You may search for your code under anzscosearch website. It also gives you more info where your job code fits.

Hi Ratheesh,

Why there is no information related to SC190 in the Immigration site. Does it means there is no pickups for this code since november?

Also, my points is now 85, is it suggestible to apply for the EOI with this point for SC190 as Software Tester.

Advices are always welcome.

Thanks in Advance.

-Thanks
Sunder Rajan

Thank you for helping out.

A post was split to a new topic: Can NAATI (hindi) exam can be given by anyone?

Hello Sunder,

Looks like nothing is happening for 85+5 points too. Waiting with this score almost 2 months. Before that, it was 85 from November. Let’s hope things would improve after few weeks !

A post was split to a new topic: Will age be locked when we get an invite for Subclass 190 Visa?

Hi @nitinkhanna53

Read this:

A post was split to a new topic: ACS experience letter - both Indian & Australian work experience

Hi. I am suitable for below codes. Can someone tell me which one get more chance to be selected for 190?

263211(ICT QA Engineer)
261314(Software Tester)
263313(System Test Engineer)

Hello Janitha,

I don’t recommend to go for Software Tester and System Test Engineer. We’re waiting since last year with 90 point for SC190. I’m not sure about QA Engineer chance.

Thanks, Ratheesh P D.

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your updates.

How about the chance for 491?

And how about the chance for Software Engineer compared to Software Tester for 190?

Regards
Janitha

Hi @Janitha_Hetti,

Software Engineer has better chance than Tester. Also heard recently not much invitations for Tester from Victoria. But in the last time occupations opened for QLD, Tester was there; but not Software Engineer. But this is just my opinion; you may study the trend and decide.

Thanks, Ratheesh P D.

Thanks. Are u evaluated under Software tester or software engineer?

I’ve done for System Test Engineer and my wife for Software Tester.

Hi @ratheeshpd, just wanted to check did you get 190 invite for 261314? Just evaluating my chances with 85 points for NSW at the moment.

Also @anil_am22, wanted to check do you foresee 261314 code being impacted once the states receive their quotas post 6th oct? I have also enrolled for NAATI hindi but my exam is scheduled later in Jan2021. Any advice or opinion will be highly appreciated.

Hello Nitin,
No luck yet. This might be due to offshore application. Due to additional criteria by states, I do not know when we can expect state invitations !

Thanks for your reply bro, wish all the luck to you. I’m currently based out of Sydney, waiting for the process to start in October. Will keep you posted

1 Like

Then you have good chance. All the best !

Hi,
I have applied for Software Tester with 85 my own points and 5 for the state. My skill assessment is also done.
Furthermore, I am working as a software tester in Australia from last 6 month, next year in march I will get 5 more points, so total will be 95.
So could you please tell me is there any chance to get an invite for victoria.

HI All,

What are the chances of getting invite when applied for 491 visa with 75+15 points for software tester (261314)?

-Thanks
Sunder Rajan