Chance of invite in 2020 for ANZSCO code 261111 - ICT Business Analyst

Discuss chance of invite for ICT business analyst 261111 in 2020.

132 posts were split to a new topic: Chance of invite 261111 ICT business Analyst 2019 Archive

2 posts were split to a new topic: Will Chance of invite improve for people getting extra 10 points in Nov 2019?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Chance of invite System Analyst 261112, 75 points

A post was split to a new topic: Is Employment verification letter required for co-worker reference?

A post was split to a new topic: 491- Job offer required but company wants work permit

A post was merged into an existing topic: Analyst Programmer ANZSCO 261311 Chance of invite

Dear Anil, I lodged my revised EOI now I’m January 2020 - 85 points for 189 and 90 points for 190 for ICT business analyst. I have 5 years of asses skilled experience but have never worked or lived in Australia. I would like to gain PR to work in Sydney - what are my chances of obtaining an invite? Thanks!

Hi @Jessica

NSW may not send invite if you have not worked there before.

Chance of Invite with 85/90 points is fair and you might get invite if Australia Immigration keeps the number of invites high in coming months.

Thanks @Anil.Gupta, so would it be beneficial for me to try seek sponsored work in NSW to increase my chances?

If you can get a work permit and work, then it would work.

Hi Anil,

I have lodged my revised EOI in the month of Dec 2019 and I have 80 points under 190 sub class for Victoria region. Please let me know what are the chances of getting PR.

Thanks
Ram

Hai,
How long does it takes to get invite for ICT business analyst with 80 points and can v apply for visa 190 in NSW to claim 5 points extra

Hi @nfnasrin87 and @Ramkumar_Modi

Chances are low for an invite with 80 points as per current trend.

I suggest to try and increase points to at-least 85 to have any realistic chance in 2020.

A post was split to a new topic: Can BE in Electronics & communication be assessed by ACS or Engineers Australia?