Change of Parents Name

I want to know what documents are Acceptable for change in Parents name other than the BIRTH CERTIFICATE OR SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE .

Both these documents don’t have my Full Parents name. Only the First name of my Parents can be found in these documents. My Parents Passport has the Full details ( First name + Last name).

In my Current passport, my parents First name and last name are interchanged.

Please let me know if parent’s Passport can be accepted for Change of Parents Name. If not, Please let me know other options. I also Mailed VFS and waiting for their response.

Radhakrishnan A.C

Hi, Did you get any response?