Claim rebate in tax if HRA is not given for PSU employee quarter?

I m a PSU employee reside in PSU campus quarter. pay a monthly rent of rs 600 along with zero HRA.

Am I to get some rebate in tax as HRA is not given rent of 600 is being paid.

quarter is not in good conditions with no amenities like all electricity bill water bill and furniture etc. are being paid by me inspite of quarter being in company’s premises.

If there is no HRA, then it is difficult to get the tax rebate.