Concurrent H1B questions

Can we apply for extension with primary employer and concurrent H1B at same time? my H1B with primary employer is approved till dec 2021 and they are in process of applying extension and my second employer reached me asking for documents to apply concurrent H1B. so if i proceed with extension with primary employer and concurrent H1B at same time will there be any problem(in this case not sure which will be sent to USCIS first) or i need to wait till primary extension is applied.

Yes.

Your second employer will file a ‘New concurrent employment’ petition so the order doesn’t really matter and both gets processed independent of the other. You do need to make sure that you are not breaking any non-compete employment agreement with your current/primary employer or any offer letter condition preventing you from parallel employments.

1 Like

Thank you, would primary employer can know that we are doing the parallel part time job with concurrent H1B??

Thank you, would primary employer can know that we are doing the parallel part time job with concurrent H1B??

Not unless you disclose.