Conversion from 482 visa to 485 dependent visa


I am currently on a 482 visa medium stream. I have got my family also along on dependent 482 visa.

My wife is planning to take up a Master course in HR and admin through the 485 visa stream.

My question is what is the process of converting from a 482 to a 485 visa. How can I move from a 482 work visa to a 485 dependent visa? Is it possible


Hi Anil,

Would you able to provide your inputs on my query