Count age points & skills assessment at time of invitation or at the time of EOI submitted?

(anonymous) #1

If my age points are 25 and my skills is valid at the time of submission EOI but I received invitation after 5 months and my age point reduced and assessment expired.

Does department count age points and skills assessment at the time of invitation or at the time of EOI submitted ?

0 Likes

(Anil Gupta) #2

Everything including age and assessment is calculated on the date of draw and the invite is sent based on the points on the date of draw.

1 Like

(Saby H) #3

Hello,

I’m aiming to take the reference letter form my company now. As of now in the current company I’m completing 3.5 years.
However by the time I submit my application for skill select it’s possible that it I will have competed 4 years of work ex in this company.

So I’m assuming that the work ex will be counted, will be at the time of submission even though my reference letter will be of a previous date.

Kindly help to clarify.

0 Likes

(Anil Gupta) #4

ACS will only count the work experience till the date mentioned on your letter.

But, you can leave the end date of current employment blank in Australia EOI to claim the work experience after the ACS assessment.

1 Like

(Saby H) #5

great, thanks so much!

So i’ll get my letter saying from dd/mm/yy date to present so that I can include work ex after that as well.

0 Likes