Current EAD Processing Time - H4, L2, I-485 Questions & Answers

Originally published at:

The above linked page tracks H4 EAD, L2 EAD, i485 EAD, F1, OPT and other EAD processing times and is updated every 3 hours. Please check estimates on that page.

You can ask your questions here on this page below.

I visited your site for EAD/I485 receipt number data and found all numbers for NBC is starting from MSC19(90x)xxxx for Nov and Dec filers. However,your status report for latest approval shows MSC19(062)****. Anil, where do you get these 062 running numbers for NBC ? I am not able to link or understand, so please clarify the same.

Hi @anand_win
The numbers are picked up from forums and other sites where users have shared it.

Sometimes, when the user has not shared any number or just a part of the receipt number, our service tries to find the best receipt number based on other data like the receipt date and service center just to give users an idea about what the number may be.

This feature is new and currently in beta testing and you may notice some issues. Thanks for understanding.

First and foremost, I appreciate your efforts to collate data at one nodal with marvelous work. Based on data from various sources, it appears like MSC19(90x)xxxx are running , since end Oct/Nov 2018 for NBC. This may be looked into as a input for reviewing at your end. Thanks for your service :sweat_smile:

Sure. I appreciate your feedback.
We will certainly make changes to the service based on your inputs

The service is still new and may not be 100% correct. Its developed by volunteers.

I appreciate your patience.

Hi Anil,
My RD- 01/29/2019.
Married to US citizen.
Center-NBC.
When do I expect my EAD card?
Appreciate your help and work.
Thanks.

Hi @Priyanka

You can expect your i485 pending EAD by June 2019 end.
Do let us know when it is approved to help other users get an idea too.

I updated my case on the site, however it didn’t update the site itself. My PD was 12/31/2018 and got approved May 13/2019 - 133 days.

Thanks @stforner for sharing. We will check and update manually.

Hi Anil,

i applied for h4 ead on mar 11th 2019 and recipient number starts with “EACXXX”, till now i haven’t any updated on this but looks like latest approved case is on april 19th 2019. not sure and worried about my application. any way to check what happened to that ?

my h1 will expire on nov 2019 , will it cause any issue ?

Thanks
Porus

Hi @pmaladi
There is no need to worry. Not all H4 EAD applications are processed at same time. You will get approval soon.

Hi Anil,

I have applied for 765m 131 and 485 on Feb 11th at NBC. According to you when do you think I may get my EAD?

Regards,
V

Hi @sidsri
You can expect your i485 EAD approval by July 2019 first week end.

hi Anil,
I applied for H4 EAD after my H4 approved , my H4 EAD Receipt date April 4th 2019, Receipt number EAC199XXXXXX at Vermont center,when can I expect my EAD approval.
thanks,
Rekha

Hi @rekha
You can expect your H4 EAD approval by June 2019 end.

Hi Anil,

Receipt Date: 3-12-19
Case: LIN 19122*****
Center: Nebraska
EB3
When I can except my EAD approval.

Thanks

Hi @Selim
What type of EAD is it? i485 or H4 or L2?

Hello Anil, Thanks for all your hardwork and support. My L2 EAD application was logged on 8th April 2019. Center - Vermont.

When can I expect my EAD approval? Please advise.

Thanks.
Ashwin

Hi @Josh
You can expect your L2 EAD approval by July 2019 third week end.

Hi Anil

My husband’s H4 EAD receipt date is April 15th, 2019.
It was submitted to Nebrasaka and starts with LIN19149*****.

When can he expect the approval…
This will help us a lot.

Thanks for your time.