Current EAD Processing Time - H4, L2, I-485 Questions & Answers

Hi, @bivinster, here it is EAC199010****

Sorry missed that . I am waiting for L2 EAD approval for the past 108 days now .

Good luck on the application, @l2eadmay.

One question to you, do you know if L2 spouse (older than 21) can attend college (or take classes) either full time or part time?

Thank you!

Hi @Anil.Gupta,

I have a question about L-2. Do you know if L2 spouse (older than 21) can attend college (or take classes) either full time or part time? I got different answers, some say I need to COS to F-1, some say I’m fine.

Thank you!

Hi @piggiefarm

You can study on L2 visa as far as I know.

Hi @Anil.Gupta

Can you estimate when I should expect my EAD (i485) approval

National Benefits Center
Date Filed: June 12, 2019
Fingerprint review completed: July 10 2019

Hi @John_Doe

You can expect your i485 EAD approval by Nov 2019 first week end.

Hi Anil ,

Pls suggest if EAD expedite request will help if I reach out to local congressman office . Request you to pls help share any sample letter format to submit for this expedite request at congressman office .

Thanks
Latha

A post was split to a new topic: EB1 priority date movement

Hello Anil,

I have filed my new L2 EAD 765 for approval and the same was received for processing at Vermont on 8th April 2019. 5+ months have already passed and I have raised a SR last friday for understanding updates on my case. If I simply refer the EACXXX numbers and do a case status check manually on the USCIS website it clearly indicates that they are still processing EAC1990079XXX cases whereas my number is EAC1990081XXX.

Can you please let me know if you are seeing this as a trend as there are many cases wherein folks would have filed a SR and are waiting for updates.

Also what is the best way to expedite this SR processing?

Any pointers will help.

Thanks,
Josh

Hi @latha

If you have read my responses above, you would have got the link to sample EAD expedite letter and chances of approval with congressman.

Hey, when can I expect EAD filed in June 7th 2019 and biometric 7th July 2019? The center in NBC

Hi @Zoe

Please check the expected EAD processing times here.

Got it, thank you for directing me.

Hi @Anil.Gupta,

When can I expect I-485 EAD based on my timelines

Field office: National Benefits Center

June 13, 2019: All forms received (I-485, 1-765, I-130)

July 11, 2019: Fingerprint review completed

August 19, 2019: Request for initial evidence has been sent by USCIS

August 20, 2019: Completed review of fingerprints and are continuing to work on your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.

Aug 25, 2019: RFIE has been sent

Aug 30, 2019: received response to our Request for Evidence for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Our National Benefits Center office is working on your case again.

Sep 11, 2019: Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview

EAD current status as of Sep 11, 2019: Fingerprint Review Was Completed

Would really appreciate your input.

Thanks,

How long does it take to update that ‘Finger print review was completed’
after biometric? Two months after biometric and no update.

Hi Anil, I am unable to view the L2 EAD processing times for Vermont now. Anyway to get that please?

Thanks

Hi @Suman_Gopinath

I will check to see why they are not showing up. Thanks for informing.

Hi Anil,
Today I got my H4 EAD Approved. Stats are as follows:
H4 was stamped on June 19th. H4 EAD Filed and went to California Service center with receipt notice dated 25th June. Biometrics not needed. on 18th Sept, late night (10 PM PST), status changed to “New Card Is Being Produced” , so it took 84 days overall. Receipt# is like WAC1990295XXX
Thanks for your help!
Best wishes to all waiting for EAD.
Regards

1 Like

Hi Anil,

My case status changed to “Ready to schedule for interview” and would like to know how much time it takes for the interview to get scheduled. My dates are already current and my field office is Fort Smith, AR.