Current H1B Processing Time Questions & Answers

Anyone H1B Regular (non-ad) got approval…?

If yes, please share “Reciept Date” and “Case Processing Receive Date(from USCIS website)”

HI @Anil.Gupta , i did not get any updates from USCIS and the status showing as “Case Received”.
9 days left to complete 4 months. As per new processing times lines for Nebraska(2 to 4 monts),by this time i need to receive some response from USCIS, i am seeing similar issues for few people in working area. Please let me know do you know any information and delay in response.
Thanks in advance
Lavanya

Hi @Lavanya_Kumari

I can understand but Nebraska is processing slowest at this time and many people are waiting.

Hi @Anil.Gupta
Received my approval on August 1st via Email & text message.
All websites shows updated status as below:

On August 1, 2019, we approved your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number LIN191575**14. We will mail your approval notice. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you move, go to [www.uscis.gov/addresschange]…

Now waiting to get hard-copy of the approval.

Akshay

1 Like

I saw(www.trackitt/members/SHAZ2020)
this series: WAC191775****(Regular)
Application Field: 01 April 2019
USCIS Receipt Date: 11 APRIL 2019
Approval Date: 24 July 2019

Total Processing Time: 114 days

Hi, My H1b extension was filled on Feb 13 2019 under normal processing and it went to Nebraska and on Apr I had Audit visit from uscis and everything went fine but till now there is no status change in my case. It’s been 170 days. When I tried to create a case under “outside normal processing time” I keep getting a message saying “your case is within the processing time limit”. How to solve this issue? How to proceed further? any feedback will be greatly appreciated. I also informed my Indian company to create a case for me in uscis but they don’t want to do it and asking me to wait for few more days :frowning:

Hi @NAAA

You can raise a service request only if your case receipt date has passed the date mentioned on USCIS website.

Only your employer can raise the service request for H1B case. You cannot.

Hi,
My h1b got picked up in lottery this year and I got receipt notification first week of may , but since than I have not heard anything about the progress, any idea by when I can expect some progress on it?
It’s filed under California center and most probably under premium processing.Should I call uscis to check about the progress?
I am checking the case status as well , but it’s same from day 1.

Hi @Automation_hunter

Your H1B has definitely not filed in premium as premium gets result within 15 days.

You can expect your H1B approval by Nov 2019 second week end as per my estimation.

Hi,
How about if I check calling to USCIS will it be any help?

Regards

AH

@Anil.Gupta, Hey Anil!
My Case WAC191******* (Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker) was received by USCIS on April 11th. It is with California processing center. How long do you think it would take further to get the approval?

Hi @Automation_hunter

Only your employer can call and check your H1B status with USCIS. USCIS will not tell you the status even if you call.

Hi @Mansi

Does this information from @Santy help? it has same case receipt date as yours.

Hi Anil,
My New regular H1b petition (consular) receipt date is 11th Apri 2019(WAC**********) and I check the status in USCIS Tool, show case- "Case Received’ on April 11,2019.
When I can expect any updates (approval or etc)

Thanks in Advance.

I did see that, but that person got the approval in July, and mine has no update even now. So I was curious if the processing time suddenly increased. Is that something you know of?

Hi @Mansi

If your is a new H1B selected in lottery, then some cases take more time than others. The change of status application get processed faster than consular processing.

Oh that helps. I had one more question to ask, If I can upgrade the application to premium processing at this time through Law firm of my employer?

Hi Mansi,

It seems this(www.trackitt/members/SHAZ2020) case belong to Master quota(which they have to get aproval before september 30 for Cap Gap and Sevis, so almost/many master will be approved before 1st October, 2019)

Premium process will give you result within15 days.
If approved in 15 days but only you can travel after 1st October, 2019.

Premium is just for RESULT(any) within 15 days, that’s it.

My case should be belonging to the Master quota as well I believe. Do we have a way to check that out ?