Delay in processing L2 EAD

Hi Anil,
I applied for my L2 EAD in June and my case was received on 16th June and since then USCIS portal has the status as “case received” and no change to it. It’s been 157 days and no response so far… I never faced this much of a delay in the past. What do you recommend that I do now? I tried calling USCIS but couldn’t get through to any1 … My current job kept me on leave of absence for couple of weeks and if I don’t receive It by next week and I will loose my job but they will not give a letter for it which I can use it as a proof for financial loss. What do you recommend That I do now?

Thanks
Usha

What field office? Are you over the processing times as shown on USCIS website?

My EAD application is with TX processing center and the processing time for TX says 2 to 5 months but my application is beyond 5 months now.

If it gives you some solace then I would just say stay positive and hope for the best! I applied for my EAD/L2 extention on May 13 in TSC and even completed Biometrics in July, however, there is no change in status till today! My leave of absence is also reaching its limited-time granted. All I can say that there are so many of us being mentally harassed by this delayed process but there seems nothing that we can do to request a quicker response. This all seems political and mismanaged, a systematic failure.