Thanks so much for providing the information.
I have couple of questions to ask. Please provide some useful information for these also.
Could you please confirm if the below proofs for EOI Claim are sufficient.
- Valid PTE Score Card for myself and spouse.
- Valid ACS certificate for myself and spouse.
Do we again need to upload the below documents as we already got +ve ACS based on the below.
3. Educational documents(Mark sheets + Degree)
4. Experience Letter & Offer Letter from previous Organizations, Salary Slips & Form 16.
5. Age verification through (Birth Certificate or 10th Mark sheet)
Also suggest what additional documents are needed apart from 1,2,3,4 & 5.So that after Steps 3 ( We make payment for Primary, Spouse, Children after Invite ) we get PR grant asap without any hurdles in minimum time which is 3.5 months as suggested by you.
If all documents (1,2,3,4 & 5) are fine, do we still need a Case Officer for further processing of filed application.because you mentioned
(After step 3, the time to get PR is 3.5 months to 9 months). And in what scenarios time taken is more than 3.5 months.
Looking forward to your kind response.
Thanks in advance.