Documents required for uploading to Australia PR invite

HI Anil,

Thanks so much for providing the information.

I have couple of questions to ask. Please provide some useful information for these also.

Question 1:
Could you please confirm if the below proofs for EOI Claim are sufficient.

1. Valid PTE Score Card for myself and spouse.
  2. Valid ACS certificate for myself and spouse.

OR

Do we again need to upload the below documents as we already got +ve ACS based on the below.
3. Educational documents(Mark sheets + Degree)
4. Experience Letter & Offer Letter from previous Organizations, Salary Slips & Form 16.
5. Age verification through (Birth Certificate or 10th Mark sheet)

Question 2:
Also suggest what additional documents are needed apart from 1,2,3,4 & 5.So that after Steps 3 ( We make payment for Primary, Spouse, Children after Invite ) we get PR grant asap without any hurdles in minimum time which is 3.5 months as suggested by you.

Question 3:
If all documents (1,2,3,4 & 5) are fine, do we still need a Case Officer for further processing of filed application.because you mentioned
(After step 3, the time to get PR is 3.5 months to 9 months). And in what scenarios time taken is more than 3.5 months.

Looking forward to your kind response.

Thanks in advance.

You need to upload all mark sheets, degrees, ACS, PTE, work letters again in your Australia immiaccount.

We have given the complete list of documents required for Australia PR here.

Thanks @Anil.Gupta for your reply.
One more query, when we get Visa invite what all documents we have to submit? again we need to get reference letter from the company or ACS approval is fine?

Hi @Wayne88

Your question has been moved here as it has already been answered above.

You can reuse the same letters that you have used for ACS assessment.