EAD card received without AP


I received EAD card today but it says “Not valid for renter US”. I had applied for EAD and AP renewal together to get the combo card based on pending I-485. My AP receipt notice’s status still shows as “Case was received”. Both receipts were sent by NBC (starting with MSC). What should I do about my pending AP (I-131)? Just wait n watch or shall I try to contact USCIS or shall I open an e-request?

Thanks !

If your AP case is outside normal processing time as per the USCIS website, then you can raise a service request. Otherwise, they only allow you to wait and watch.