EAD Processing Time 2020 - H4, L2, I-485 Questions & Answers

Originally published at:

The above linked page tracks H4 EAD, L2 EAD, i485 EAD, F1, OPT and other EAD processing times and is updated every 3 hours. Please check estimates on that page.

You can ask your questions here on this page below.

692 posts were split to a new topic: EAD Processing Time 2019 Archive - H4, L2, I485

A post was split to a new topic: Will USCIS refund H4EAD fees if application is withdrawn

A post was split to a new topic: Is leave without pay an issue when EAD expired & renewal pending?

A post was split to a new topic: EB1 priority date movement

A post was split to a new topic: Travel on Advance Parole while H1B is pending with USCIS

4 posts were split to a new topic: EAD approval for C08 category - Driving License expiring

5 posts were split to a new topic: Apply H4EAD with approved H4 visa or better to wait & apply with H1B extension?

4 posts were split to a new topic: EAD undergoing additional reviews and requires a longer processing time than normal?

2 posts were split to a new topic: H4 Biometric letter is delayed at Texas service center

A post was split to a new topic: I485 marriage based EAD - Am I forced to leave my job until I get EAD?

6 posts were split to a new topic: Can I change company after getting EAD (EB1C)? or I must wait >180 days after I485 filed?

A post was split to a new topic: EAD expedite denied - will sending child surgery reports help?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Is the help from the Senate’s office reliable?

A post was split to a new topic: Do we need to pay the EAD (with AP) renewal feel again?

Hi Anil,
We filed for H1+H4+H4 EAD on 10/21/2019 in premium processing at vermont centre
H1 got approved on 10/27/2019
I-765 receive date 10/23/2019
Biometric on 11/13/2019
Its been 90 days that i don’t see any change in the case status
My current EAD expires on 01/23/2020
I am losing my job today
Do u have any idea as to how long is the processing times for Vermont centres .
And is there any option i can expedite this

Hi @Psnbk

Please check current H4 EAD processing time here.

You can try filing EAD expedite request.