EAD under EB3, has two I 485 in process

Hello,

I just received EAD from Eb3 485. I have another 485 in process under EB2 as well. Can I use the EAD from Eb3 and still continue to be in line for green card under both Eb2 and Eb3? If at all USCIS asks me to withdraw EB3 application once the EB2 dates are current, can I still use the EAD from Eb3 while waiting to hear from USCIS decision on EB2 application? Thank you