EB1 With out going outside of USA?

Was working with company A for 7 years in India . Joined Company B in India. Then Joined Company C with H1B in US. Company C filed EB2 and working with Company C for 8 years . Meanwhile , company A is offering a job at managerial position in US . Can company A file my GC in EB1 ? ( Not immediately but maybe a year down the line Without going outside to US).
As per my understanding of the rules, you should be employed by company A outside of USA and that too immediately preceding 3 years )

Your understanding is correct. To be eligible for EB1C, you can join Company A as Personnel or Functional Manager and work in India for one year, before moving to the US say on L1A or H1B.

1 Like