EB2 2015-downgrade options

I have a PD of June 2015 in Eb2 .My perm was filed from Jersey City,NJ and currently I am working for the same company who originally filed the perm in another location.
The lawyers are going through the documents to file the perm from new location and it will take another few months for the perm to be filed .
In case in October 2021-December 2021 , if the filing date is current for me in Eb3 and
If I file for downgrading Eb2 to EB3 based on the perm filed from Jersey City and get my manager to agree for me to allow me to work from Jersey City for 6 months to file for the i485 , then can I move back to my current location after 6 months ?
My company lawyers aren’t responding fast enough and I am in a dilemma whether I should go via a new Perm route or try to move to Jersey City for 6 months to file for concurrent downgrade to Eb3 and i485/ Ead and then move back to my current location after 6 months .
Will that cause any future problems or AC21 allows us to move 6 months after filing i485?

You may move to the location in your PERM once your GC is approved. Talk to your employer and lawyer about this and if they agree no need to file new PERM.

thanks, also can we file the Eb2 to Eb3 downgrade now or if the October bulletin date is current for my PD, I can simultaneously file for Eb2 to Eb3 downgrade along with i485?

What is the new (current) work location? NY Metropolitan Statistical Area is rather large and covers many counties in NY and NJ. If you’re still in the same MSA, you also don’t need to file new PERM.

We moved to Delaware so new perm has to be filed for sure:)
Just want to avoid the hassle right away if the employer is ready to allow me to work from Jersey City for 6 months
That way just filing the downgrade from Eb2 to EB3 and filing i485 in October if the filing date reaches my PD(June 2015) will at least guaranteee EAD and AP and respite from regular H1b extensions:)