EB2 - Concurrent Filing I-140 and I-485- Sep 2021

Case details:
Priority Date- August 2011 ( EB2)
Receipt date - Concurrent filing ( I-140, I485, I765, I-131) along with I-693 ( Medicals)- Sep 2021 in Texas Service Centre
Bio-metrics completed - Dec 1st, 2021 ( Primary Applicant). My wife and daughter didn’t get any bio-metrics appointments.

This is my new I-140 petition with my current employer. Earlier I-140 with the old employer was approved in Feb 2011 in the EB2 category. There was an I-140 RFE in 2011 due to Masters Degree, however, I-140 was approved ( after submission of duplicate degree)
I have a few questions:

1. Should I file for premium processing of I-140? I would like to avoid any RFEs.
  2. My wife and daughter submitted their biometrics in July 2020 during H4 renewal in the same Application Service Centre. Should we wait for another appointment for them?
  3. How much time will be taken to get EAD/AP and finally Green Card?

I would do PP if I were you. You have no control on RFEs, so why worry. Just make sure all supporting documentation is submitted with the application.

If USCIS has recent biometric records of the AOS applicants, they may not send biometric appointment notices. USCIS has been doing this to speed up the process.

TSC is anybody’s guess and is backlogged like crazy, only people with recent approvals may be able to give some idea.

1 Like