I have an EB2 approved I140 and I filed for a downgrade to EB3 in Aug 2021 when my PD of March 2012 was current. I received BM for Dec3rd 2021 and is now complete and status reflects “fingerprints received”, dates for Eb3 retrogressed in November and EB3 I-140 is pending at TSC. I refiled in Nov 2021 for EB2 and received receipts from NBC within 5 days and also completed by BM on 12/27. On 1/7 my status reflected that case is now transferred and from EMMA it is transferred to TSC. Now the question is, should I get the EB3 I140 approved via premium processing? I am with the same employer for last 16yrs. With the new memo from USCIS regarding interfiling, should I also be interfiling to EB2?
It seems you have filed both EB3 i485 and EB2 i485.
Is that correct?
If yes, then you don’t need to do anything.
Yes but EB3 I140 is pending at TSC and my EB2 refile also got transferred to TSC. TSC is concerning so I was wondering if doing a premium processing for EB3 I140 would help move EB2 back to NBC. Thoughts ?