Hi Anil, Thank you for the amazing work you do to support the community.
I have couple questions. Following is my case situation.
- H1B visa and I-94 with Emp A is valid until Sep 2020.
- Started working for Emp B after filing H1B transfer.
- Transfer petition with Emp B got denied after RFE response. Stopped working immediately.
- Within a week after receiving the denial notice, Emp B refilled the transfer petition in regular processing at CSC.
- Received a RFE on the refilled transfer petition and responded with requested documents in Jul 2019.
- Currently waiting for a decision. H1B with Emp A is still in an Approved state.
Q1. Was I out-of-status or unauthorized to stay at anytime? If yes, how will it impact my pending H1B petition and I-94?
Q2. Would you recommend upgrading to Premium Processing at this time as the petition is pending for more than 90 days since responding to the RFE?