- When my current employer applied for visa transfer I received 797 for next three years, until March 2023. This is beyond my 6 years quota.
- My 6th year term will end by March 30, 2021.
- Currently waiting for PERM approval, applied in Sept 2020.
- Trying to utilize the time I spent in india and get extension for another two months and see if I can get my Perm approved then go for extension.
Problem: I haven’t received receipt for the extension I applied in February 2021.
So what are my options now?
Should I leave the country and come back after 140 and h1 extension?
As I already applied for extension, should I wait for another one month and decide.
Please suggest or comment if anyone in the same boat.