EOI invite in 189 - 233914 - engineering technologist

Dear Anil,

What are the chances for 189 invite EOI submitted in December at 80 points. for Engineering technologist?

Do you think I can get at 80 in one year even?

Regards
Hafiz

Hi. What are the chances of getting 189 or 190 invite for engineering technologist with 75 points

Hi @Bhavi

Chances are very low with 75 points.

Thanks Anil. What about 85 points. How long will it it take for an invite ?

Hi @Bhavi

Sorry, i don’t have any estimated time to share.

Hello Anil
What is STEM graduates?
Can I get more points for stem?

Hi @Ali_Aslani

I suggest to read STEM definition online.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Count age points & skills assessment at time of invitation or at the time of EOI submitted?

@Anil.Gupta
Engineering Technologist (occupation ID 233914 ) with 75 points in EOI australia (im currently 85 but i will turn 40 next month so it will be 75).
When do you expect i will get an invite for visa 189
Thanks

Hi Anil,
I have submitted for 189 visa with 80 points last November 2019. I have also applied for 190 with VIC haven’t got nomination yet. Should give NAATI and gain 5 more points to get an early invite? This is the only way I can gain extra points.
Or should i wait with 80 points itself? Kindly advise

Its better to get as many points as you can.

Thank you, but if I update my NAATI score after the exam with my EOI date change? Please clarify

EOI date will change if there is change in points.

A post was split to a new topic: Create new EOI or update existing to change ANZSCO code?

Hi Anil
What are the chances of getting an invite with 85 points for engineering technologist. EOI updated from 75 to 85 on 08/08/2020.

Hello kumar. Any update on your eoi? Did you get an invitation or not yet?

Hey bro did you get an invite?

Hi,

I have 85 points applied on 6/11/2020 under 233914.
Do I stand any chance ?

Secondly, I turn 33 in 2 months- So would my score reduce before of age automatically to 80 ?

If there is a change in age which leads to a change in overall points for the EOI, skillselect will automatically do that on the day age changes.

Hi,
What are the chances of getting invite for 85 points by NSW under 189/190 for Engineering Technologist ??
I have my visa expiring on September 2021.
P.S I have no relevant work experience