EOI submitted with 75 points - 261313 Software Engineer

Hello Anil,

I submitted EOI on 10th April for 189 Visa. When can I expect the invite? What is the probability in May?

Thanks,
Shobana

The chances of invite are good for an invite with 75 points for 261313 software Engineer in May 2019 draw.

Thanks for your reply, Anil

@Anil.Gupta How does a score of 75 for code 2613 look from 1July onwards (next year) when the quotas go down about 42% ?

Hi @manish41711
I am expecting 75 to be the new 70 after July 2019 if new 189 quota is implemented.

You should be able to get an invite with 75 points.

1 Like

75 would be fetch an invite within a month or would it take around 4-5months ?

A post was split to a new topic: Does Australia Election affect Australia PR application Invite?

After July 2019, if new reduced quota is implemented, the 75 points might take 4-5 months to get an invite.

I will be able to give better estimate after July 2019.

1 Like

I have just submitted EOI for 189 under 261313 Software Engineer with 75 points(with PTE). What are the realistic chances for getting invite in May 2019 draw. After May i will loose 10 points due to age. What are the other ways where i can increase points.

Chances are good for an invite in May 2019 draw with 75 points for software engineer.

All options to increase your Australia PR points are available here:

Thanks Anil for quick reply.

Hi… I have submitted EOI under 261312(developer programmer) under 189 and 190 with 70 +5(state sponsorship) points.
What are the realistic chances of me getting an invite this year?
I will get 5 more points for experience but in next year sept. Will the EOI still be valid?

The chances of invite for software engineer with 70 points are very low.

The EOI stays valid for 2 years from the date of first launch.

Your best chance to get an invite will be with 75 points.

Thanks for the reply Anil.

Have heard that there will be new pointing system introduced in November this year.

Not sure what all qualifications are there in their STEM list that would qualify 10points.

Keeping the fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2:

@Anu6 Any links for that information ?

Hi
We have filed application on 24 Feb 2019 with 75 points under Software programmer 261313 for Visa 189.
Can we get invite in 11th April 2019 round?

The chances are very good for your invite on April 11, 2019 if you have filed EOI with 75 points for Software Engineer.

Thanks for your reply Anil.

1. We have also applied EOI for 190 for New South Whales. Date of effect 24th Feb 2019.
    What is the expectation of Invite for 190 for New South Whales.

2. Can you please tell what is the grant time after we get invite for a) 189 and b) 190?

3. Breakup for my application points is as follows:
    English: 10
    Education:15
    Experience:15
    Spouse: 5

The chances are good for 190 NSW invite as well.

You can find the Australia PR processing time once you file your invitation documents.

Hi Anil,

Do you have any idea about today’s invitation round?
Has it happened? Any updates?
We have not received any email yet.