EOI submitted with 75 points - 261313 Software Engineer

Hi @immitoaus
You should be able to get an invite in August 2019.

1 Like

Hi @Anil.Gupta,

I submitted my EOI last week with 80 points under Software Engineer (261313). With the new system after July 2019 of reduced quota by 42% do you think we will be able to get an invite?

Hi @taher435

You have god chances of invite with 80 points but with a bit of waiting. I think you should get invite in August 2019 draw.

Dear Anil Sir,
As the July’19 round is over and you might have got some real estimates about the cutoff and chances of further invite trends, can you give an estimate for 261313 with 75 base points for NSW, when can I expect a pre-invite if I apply in August’19 beginning?

HI @Raspreet_Kaur

I think NSW has not started invites in this fiscal year yet. I will share once they open the invites.

Hi @Anil.Gupta ,

I have lodged EOI on 13-May-2019 with 75 points for 189 261313 category? Probable month of getting ITA.

TIA
Arvind

Hi @Arvind_Katoch

My estimate is that you may get an invite in Dec 2019 draw.

Hi Anil,

My partner and I applied a defacto visa for subclass 189 (Software Engineer - 261313) on April 8th 2019 with 75 points and updated our EOI on Aug 2nd 2019 with 80 points.

Any estimate to receive our invite in Aug 2019? Please advise.

Cheers!

Hi @rachitahari20

You have very good chance of invitation with 80 points in either August or Sep 2019 draw.

Thanks so much for the quick response! Any luck in August you reckon?

Hey Anil

Referring to above post of mine , you had estimated that I have chance to receive invite in Aug draw, unfortunately I did not receive invite this month, I believe my application would come under the pro rata category. Can I expect an invite in sep draw?

Some more details:
EOI Lodged date: 28 Oct 2018
EOI Updated to 75 pts: 30 May 2019

Thanks

Hi @immitoaus

I did not expect August draw to be so strict. It looks like only 100 invites were sent.

If this trend continues, there is no chance of invitation till Nov 2019 with 75 points.

Ok thanks @Anil.Gupta , my ACS would expire after 2 years on 6 Oct 2019. Should i then initiate a re-assessment if the invite is not coming anytime by the end of Oct draw.

Hi @immitoaus

Yes, you should get a new assessment on or before the current one’s expiry.

Hi Anil,
I have updated my EOI on 14th February 2019 and now I have 75 points for 261313 job code. Any idea when can I expect invitation.
Thanks.

Hi @Epatel

Looks like you may get invite in Nov 2019 if the current trend continues.

Submitted in July with 70 points for 189 and 75 for 190.

Resubmitted on 1st Sep with 75 points for 189 and 80 for 190.

Same job code, long wait?

I submitted my EOI last week with 80 points under Software Engineer (261313). With the new system after July 2019 of reduced quota by 42% do you think we will be able to get an invite?

Hi @taher435
You have god chances of invite with 80 points but with a bit of waiting. I think you should get invite in August 2019 draw.

So, unfortunately, didn’t get an invitation in either August or September draw. What do you think are the chances now, especially with the new point for spouse system starting in November?

@taher435 its a general consensus that there could be next to nil 189 invites to anyone below 85 points before the new November rules kick in.

I believe strongly that everyone should prepare themselves to gain as many points upfront for new rules in November, especially if you are married.

1 Like

I think there are no 190 invite from VIC after June. The last one in tracker is of June!