Evidence of member of family unit

Currently in the process of lodging 189 visa. What would be a good evidence for Member of family unit for spouse and kids? For spouse, can I use the marriage certificate? And for kids, can I use their birth certificates which mention me and spouse as parents?

Can’t think of any other evidence on this. Appreciate any inputs. Thanks.

Yes, you have selected correct documents.

1 Like