FOIA request & h1b transfer from India

I have an approved h1b petition and not yet travelled,visa not stamped. I dont have any details.
Can I transfer my h1 to new employer as i have not traveled yet.

Is it mandatory that i need to travel once to get h1 transferred to another employer.
Can i raise FOIA from India to get petition details and can some one share sample G-639 (for filing from India not US).

Hi @dhananjay_sharma

You can file H1B Transfer if you have the h1B approval copy.

You can raise a FOIA request online. Steps and sample form G639 form given here.