Get PCC from India when passport has printed US address?


I need to get a pcc from india for job purpose in Kuwait.

My problem is that my Indian passport has USA address (since at the time of renewal I was in the US). I have my aadhar card that has my india address as well as my old passport that has my india address.

Is it possible for me to get pcc done from india without any problems? What needs to be done in my case to get the pcc done smoothly?
Appreciate your quick response.


You can apply for PCC even with USA address on passport.

You will need to provide your current Indian address proof and passport office will do a physical police verification before issuing PCC.

Please read the process given above to get PCC smoothly.