Global Entry Program GEP

Hi All,

I am trying to apply for Global entry program of CBP. I am on H1B and my visa is expired. I was wondering if anyone knows or has any idea on what should I fill in “Proof you may enter the United States”- it has only 2 options ‘Passport’ and ‘visa’. I tried to fill in details of expired visa but it is not taking up. Passport details have already been filled in as proof of citizenship. Please let me know if anyone has done it recently.