Green card holder getting married to Indian Citizen

Hello - I am currently a US green card holder and getting married to an Indian citizen. What is the fastest way to bring her here? I heard that filing for I130 is aong process (1 year or more). Are there any other methods of bringing her here quicker?

There is no other way that we know of unless your wife has any other type of visa lile H1B or F1 etc.