H-1B Address Change Impact

My employer filed my H-1B extension last year with 2 work addresses: one with my employer address and other with my home address because I was and still working from home.

If I plan to move to another house in a different county, what are the steps? do I need to file an amendment?

If the new county is in the same MSA (Metropolitan Statistical Area) you don’t need to file amendment , otherwise you do.

You can use this app to find if H1B amendment is required.

1 Like